Sunday, January 22, 2006

What motivates you?

I would love to hear what motivates you in your business? Tell me what company you represent too. Let me know by leaving a comment on this post.

Here's mine:

I am a Creative Memories Consultant I am motivated by the products. They are so high quality and the products all go together so perfectly. The company keeps coming up with such great stuff. Especially the organizers and the new album that is coming next month is fabulous!

I want to sell more so I can buy more! LOL.

Plus, I do it for my kids and my family. The albums I make for us are sometimes Sometimes just plain and simple with pictures and writing only. Sometimes they are lavish with stickers and borders. But, the writing is the most important part. The more we can write about our famiy's life the more we can relive the happy times and even the sad ones too.

That's what motivates me to be a Creative Memories Consultant for life! Is that something you would like in your life? If you'd like to know more then you can visit my website www.mycmsite.com/swebb and send me an e-mail
_________________
Shannon Webb
Moms Motivate Moms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home